Weishan Wang, Attorney At Law 中文版  
Tel: 212-897-5833, 201-710-9186  
New York & Jersey City Licenses  


  Doctor of Jurisprudence
  Master of Arts in English
  Admitted in NY & NJ

About F2 Visa
About H4 Visa
About J2 Visa
About K1 Visa
About K2 Visa
About K3/K4 Visa
About L2 Visa
About TD Visa
About TN Status
About B1 Visa
About B2 Visa
About H1B Visa
About H1C Visa
About H2A Visa
About H2B Visa
About H3 Visa
About J1 Visa
About L1 Visa
About E1/E2 Visa
Frequently Asked Questions
  【Reentry Permit】What is Reentry Permit?
【Reentry Permit】Permanent residents living outside the consequences of more than one year?
【Reentry Permit】Can I apply Reentry Permit in outside of United State?
【Reentry Permit】Can I leave USA before get the Reentry Permit?
【Reentry Permit】Can I do the fingerprinted outside of United State?
【Reentry Permit】Do I need return the old Reentry Permit?
  【Advance Parole】What is Advance Parole?
【Advance Parole】Who can apply Advance Parole?
【Advance Parole】Who Couldn't apply Advance Parole?
【Advance Parole】What's the benefits to apply Advance Parole?
【Advance Parole】Do I need apply Advance Parole if my I-485 is pending?
【Advance Parole】Is 100% able to return Back US if I have Advance Parole?
  【Naturalization】How can I become a US citizen?
【Naturalization】What are the basic conditions for naturalization?
【Naturalization】What should I do if I left United State more than six months but less than one year?
【Naturalization】What should I do if I had left the United States more than one year?
【Naturalization】What should I do if I did not pass the naturalization exam at the first time?
【Naturalization】Exceptions to English and Civics Requirements for Naturalization?
  【US Citizen】How to petition a Spouse or Fiancé or Fiancée to the United States?
【US Citizen】How to petition Green Card for Fiancé or Fiancée who holds a K-1 visa?
【US Citizen】Can Fiancé or Fiancée's child(ren) come to the United States?
【US Citizen】Can I petition green card for my spouse who entered without inspection?
【US Citizen】Can I petition green card for my spouse who over stayed in the United States?
【US Citizen】My Fiancé or Fiancée has K-1 visa, What should I do if we didn't married in 90 days?
 [More, coming soon!]
www.attywang.com ©2005-2021 All rights reserved
Powered By Crane Web Solutions